We invite you to join us for worship at a contemporary evening service each Saturday at 5:30 pm. We offer two Holy Communion worship services every Sunday at 8:30 am and 11 am. Education Hour is offered for all ages from 9:50-10:40 am during the academic year.
Summer Hours: From Memorial Day to Labor Day (inclusive), we worship on Sundays at 8:30 am and 10 am. Education Hour resumes on Rally Day, the Sunday after Labor Day weekend.
Where are we located?You'll find our main building on the southeast corner of Lorain Road and West 215th Street in Fairview Park, a community that abuts the western border of Cleveland, Ohio. Messiah Middle School, opened in 2008, is the glass-fronted building on the west side of W. 215th., directly across from our main building.
Easiest access from freeways
- From I-90 heading east: exit at Columbia Rd., south to Westwood, east to W. 215, south to Lorain.
- From I-90 heading west: exit at Hilliard Blvd., follow west to Wagar (W. 210th), south to Lorain, west to W.215th.
- From I-480 heading east: exit at Great Northern Blvd., north to Lorain, east to W. 215th.
- From I-480 heading west: exit at Grayton Rd., south to Brookpark, west to W. 220th, north to Lorain, east to W. 215th. (If you miss the tricky Grayton Rd. exit, proceed to Clague, north to Lorain, east to W. 215th.)
- From I-71 heading north: exit at I-480 West, follow instructions above.
We have three lots and a long driveway with limited parking along its length.
- East Driveway: enter from Lorain Rd. on the east side of the church sanctuary. For handicapped parking look for the "atrium circle," an open area fronted by glass walls halfway down the driveway. Additional parking as you proceed is for general use, though reserved on Sundays for seniors.
- South lot: on the south side of the main building. Access from the east driveway or W. 215th Street. Doubles as a playground during school hours.
- Middle School lot: access from W. 215th just south of the Middle School building.
- North lot: behind professional building on the north side of Lorain Rd., directly across from the church. Access from W. 215th St. Spots immediately behind the building are reserved during weekdays (though not on nights or weekends) employees and customers. All other accessible spaces and areas are for Messiah-related use, including the two lower lots to the north and west.
- Overflow parking for major events is available in the north end of the Giant Eagle parking lot, one block west of the church.
Getting Inside the Building
- During school hours the section of W. 215th St. between Messiah's buildings is closed to all traffic. Use the east driveway to reach the south and middle school lots.
- For persons choosing to park along W.215th St: please respect the tree lawns and driveways of our neighbors.
- Need just a few minutes to drop something off? Use a handicapped spot in the atrium circle, being sure to put your flashers on.
- Fairview Park police tour the east driveway on occasion and will ticket cars wrongfully parked in handicapped spaces or in the fire lane. Use marked spaces only. Cars found in Messiah parking lots after 11 p.m. are towed unless prior arrangements have been made through the church office.
This can be tricky. Our main building has many doors, most of which are locked most of the time for security reasons. Note the following:
- All doors are open for Sunday services or other major events.
- Coming for an athletic event? Use the doors to the gym, south end of the main building, on either the east driveway or W. 215th sides.
- Access at all other times is via two sets of doors only, midway down the sides of the main building. See Property Layout and look for the red stars. One faces the atrium circle (east driveway), the other faces W. 215th. If you find them locked--they certainly will be during school hours--use the intercom.
- Attending the Saturday evening contemporary service? Use the doors mentioned immediately above. You'll find them open.