AmazonSmile has all the same features and products as the regular Amazon site. The only difference is that a small percentage of every purchase goes directly to the recognized non-profit of your choice. To select Messiah as the non-profit you'd like to support, set up your AmazonSmile account preferences.
How to use AmazonSmile on a web browser:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with the same account you use for Amazon.com
- Select your charity
- Start shopping! Remember to checkout at smile.amazon.com to generate donations for Messiah. Tip: Add a bookmark to make it easier to shop at smile.amazon.com.
How to use AmazonSmile using the Amazon app on your mobile phone:
- Open the Amazon Shopping app
- Navigate to the main menu (=)
- Tap on Settings and then select “AmazonSmile”
- Select your charity and then follow the on-screen instructions to turn ON AmazonSmile in the mobile app
- Once AmazonSmile has been activated in your app, future eligible app purchases will generate a donation for the charity you have selected.
2. Thrivent Choice Dollars
If you are an eligible Thrivent member, you may have Choice Dollars that you can designate to a nonprofit organization such as Messiah Lutheran School.